Reinsurers and Lloyd’s Syndicates
Improve risk management and
achieve record-low loss ratios
Reinsurers looking to capitalize on the lucrative cyber insurance market must be equipped to handle the complexities of analyzing and mitigating cyber risks at scale.
Our AI-driven risk profiles, powered by our 4SEEN® AI algorithm and cyber intelligence platform, offer a clear and rapid analysis of cyber risk for any business — on demand and in real time. It enables you to ensure consistency in underwriting decisions across all your cedent companies. And it enables insureds to understand and mitigate their exposure, and reduce any impacts when losses occur.Request Demo
Deliver cyber risk insights on demand and at scale to cedent companies
Cyberwrite’s cyber insurance risk reports enable you to provide your cedent companies with a single report on any business — delivered on demand and in seconds. Simply enter a company’s name, URL, industry, and country into the Cyberwrite platform to receive key cyber risk insights in an easy-to-understand format.
- Inherent risk scores Assess how an organization’s cyber insurance risk compares to its peers for each coverage type in your policy, including data compromise, identity recovery, cyber extortion, and much more.
- Key risk indicators See which risk domains require attention, including critical vulnerabilities correlated to claims and breaches, exposed credentials that enable swift access into the insured’s organization, and more.
- Financial impact assessment Review the potential financial impact of a cyberattack on any business. Cyberwrite’s algorithm analyzes data from thousands of sources on historical damages to businesses, future costs of managing a cyber breach, and financial fines, to discover aggregated losses and probable losses for each coverage type in your policy.
- Flexible delivery Access reports in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Japanese, and Portuguese. Cyberwrite also delivers all data through Cyberwrite APIs in real time for use in aggregated risk management.
Ensure underwriting consistency with in-depth AI-driven analysis
Get next-level insights to improve decision-making and underwriting consistency, customize policy terms, and guide customers in reducing their cyber risks.
- Underwriting analysis Quickly identify which companies to insure, which to avoid, and which applications need further review. Through our reporting portal, you can filter risks by sector to customize policy terms.
- Aggregated risk management Access data on third-party providers, vulnerability aggregation, geographical-based analysis, and more to discover potential risks across multiple books of business.
- In-depth regulatory gap analysis View how the company’s cyber risks may impact regulatory frameworks.
- Residual risk analysis Assess any risks that remain with the internal safeguards the insured has implemented.
- Recommendations for improvement Obtain targeted actions, tagged based on severity, to help businesses improve their security posture and prioritize which measures to address first.
- Learn how HSB uses Cyberwrite
Empower insureds to stay ahead of cyber risks
Cyber threats and business exposures are constantly evolving. That’s why we offer continuous monitoring and alerts throughout the policy’s lifecycle. With Cyberwrite, you and your customers can more effectively manage and mitigate new cyber risks as they emerge.
- Automated alerts Conducts ongoing monitoring based on new cyber intelligence and newly discovered threats and sends alerts to both you and the insured so they can take action to prevent breaches before they occur.
- Personalized insured portal Enables business leaders to review their exposures, understand potential impacts and prioritize their security efforts. When an insurance company provides their customer with access to the portal, the data often compels the insured to take action to reduce their cyber risks.
Sign up for your demo todayContact Us
What our customers say
Cyberwrite’s technology helps our customers reduce the risk of cyberattacks and protect their essential data, The strength and reach of Cyberwrite’s platform helps us keep up with emerging exposures in this rapidly evolving cyber threat landscape.
Tim Zeilman VP and Global Product Owner for Cyber HSB
Creating a Cyberwrite report is easy and takes only a few minutes. The agent or broker inserts a company’s name, web address, sector, and location into the system… to calculate the applicable risk level, how much coverage is needed and of what type.
Tyler O’Connor Broker CRC Group
Cyberwrite gives our clients an insight into cyber risk, including critical findings and a potential loss estimate that clearly illustrates how much their exposure is. Having access to Cyberwrite has given our brokers a tremendous advantage and our clients confidence in their decision to purchase cyber insurance, and how much to purchase.
Regional Director Howden Broking
Using the Cyberwrite risk reports enabled me as a broker to help clients get the policy they need. It’s easy to generate the report, but the level of risk analysis and potential financial impact predictions are really top-notch. Using the report we are able to explain cyber risk to customers quickly and easily.
Tony Cabot CEO Victor Insurance
Cyberwrite is a great partner to work with and they have a solid understanding of the cyber risks that all businesses face in today’s world. Cyberwrite helps us to quantify and manage our cyber risks across HSB’s portfolio.
Cyber Risk Services Manager
HSB Munich Re