Underwrite faster, reduce risk and
achieve record-low loss ratios
The cyber insurance market offers great potential. But with constantly evolving attack methods and ever-changing business risks, it can be challenging to keep up.
That’s where Cyberwrite comes in. Our AI-driven risk profiles, powered by our 4SEEN® AI algorithm and Vivaldi™ cyber insurance orchestration technology, offer a clear and rapid analysis of cyber risk — on demand and in real time. It’s a huge step forward for increasing underwriting profitability, improving portfolio management, and boosting sales efficiency. And it can enable insureds to reduce their cyber risks and mitigate losses when cyberattacks do occur.Request Demo
QUICKLY VIEW KEY CYBER RISK INSIGHTS ON ONE PAGE
Say goodbye to data overload. Simply enter a company’s name, URL, industry, and country into the Cyberwrite platform and in less than a minute receive key cyber risk insights in an easy-to-understand one-page cyber insurance risk report.
- Inherent risk scores Assess how an organization’s cyber insurance risk compares to its peers for each coverage type in your policy and learn the probability of companies with a similar profile to suffer a cyber incident within the next 12 months.
- Key risk indicators See which risk domains require attention, including critical vulnerabilities correlated to claims and breaches, exposed credentials that enable swift access into the insured’s organization, and more.
- Financial impact assessment Review the potential financial impact of a cyberattack on any business. Cyberwrite’s algorithm analyzes data from thousands of sources on historical damages to businesses, future costs of managing a cyber breach, and financial fines to discover aggregated losses and probable losses for each coverage type in your policy.
- Flexible delivery Access reports in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Japanese, and Portuguese. Cyberwrite also delivers all data through Cyberwrite APIs in real time for use in aggregated risk management.
Access in-depth AI-driven analysis to reduce risks
Get next-level insights to improve decision-making, customize policy terms, and guide customers in reducing their cyber risks.
- Underwriting analysis Quickly identify which companies to insure, which to avoid, and which applications need further review. Through our reporting portal, you can filter risks by sector to customize policy terms.
- Aggregated risk management Access data on third-party providers, vulnerability aggregation, geographical-based analysis, and more to discover potential risks across multiple books of business.
- In-depth regulatory gap analysis View how the company’s cyber risks may impact regulatory frameworks.
- Residual risk analysis Assess any risks that remain with the internal safeguards the insured has implemented.
- Recommendations for improvement Obtain targeted actions, tagged based on severity, to help businesses improve their security posture and prioritize which measures to address first.
- Learn how HSB uses Cyberwrite
Empower your customers to stay ahead of cyber risks
Cyber threats and business exposures are constantly evolving. That’s why we offer continuous monitoring and alerts throughout the policy’s lifecycle. With Cyberwrite, you and your customers can more effectively manage and mitigate new cyber risks as they emerge.
- Automated alerts Conducts ongoing monitoring based on new cyber intelligence and newly discovered threats and sends alerts to both you and the insured so they can take action to prevent breaches before they occur.
- Personalized insured portal Enables business leaders to review their exposures, understand potential impacts, and prioritize their security efforts. When an insurance company provides their customer with access to the portal, the data often compels the insured to take action to reduce their cyber risks.
Sign up for your demo todayContact Us
What our customers say
Cyberwrite’s technology helps our customers reduce the risk of cyberattacks and protect their essential data, The strength and reach of Cyberwrite’s platform helps us keep up with emerging exposures in this rapidly evolving cyber threat landscape.
Tim Zeilman VP and Global Product Owner for Cyber HSB
With Cyberwrite, we are taking a leap forward in the evaluation, monitoring, and control of cyber risk, obtaining insights that are very useful for the teams to make data-driven underwriting decisions.
Oscar Taboada Head of Underwriting Europe & Head of Cyber MAPFRE RE
Creating a Cyberwrite report is easy and takes only a few minutes. The agent or broker inserts a company’s name, web address, sector, and location into the system… to calculate the applicable risk level, how much coverage is needed and of what type.
Tyler O’Connor Broker CRC Group
Cyberwrite gives our clients an insight into cyber risk, including critical findings and a potential loss estimate that clearly illustrates how much their exposure is. Having access to Cyberwrite has given our brokers a tremendous advantage and our clients confidence in their decision to purchase cyber insurance, and how much to purchase.
Regional Director Howden Broking
Using the Cyberwrite risk reports enabled me as a broker to help clients get the policy they need. It’s easy to generate the report, but the level of risk analysis and potential financial impact predictions are really top-notch. Using the report we are able to explain cyber risk to customers quickly and easily.
Tony Cabot CEO Victor Insurance